The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

May 29, 2020

The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You (1970)

The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You (1970)
Listen to "I Think I Love You", a song composed by songwriter Tony Romeo in 1970. It was released as the debut single by The Partridge Family pop group, featuring David Cassidy on lead vocals and Shirley Jones on background vocals. The Partridge Family version was a number-one hit on the Billboard Hot 100 in November 1970. The alternative rock band Voice of the Beehive scored a hit version of their own in 1991. There have also been many other versions of this song from artists such as Perry Como, Kaci Battaglia and Katie Cassidy.


repeat
repeat_one
shuffle
skip_previous
play_circle_filled
pause_circle_filled
skip_next
volume_up




No comments:

Post a Comment