The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

May 17, 2020

ABBA - Ring Ring (1973)

ABBA - Ring Ring (1973) WLCY Radio Hits
"Ring Ring" is a song by ABBA, released as the title track of their 1973 debut album. The single gave the group their big break in several European countries (although the rest of Europe, North America and Australia would be introduced to ABBA the following year). The song was written in Swedish by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus, along with their manager Stig Anderson, with an original title of "Ring Ring (Bara du slog en signal)" ("Ring Ring (If Only You Called)"). Translation into English lyrics was helped by Neil Sedaka and Phil Cody. The Swedish version reached No. 1 in the Swedish charts.


repeat
repeat_one
shuffle
skip_previous
play_circle_filled
pause_circle_filled
skip_next
volume_up




Similar Songs
WLCY Radio Hits
So Long - ABBA
I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do - ABBA
Rivers of Babylon - Boney M.
Night Fever - Bee Gees
Nights On Broadway - Bee Gees
My Kisses Need a Cavalier - Baccara
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Similar Artists
WLCY Radio Hits
Frida
Cher
Donna Summer
Baccara
Boney M.

No comments:

Post a Comment