The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Jan 29, 2017

Gino Vannelli - I Just Wanna Stop on Brother To Brother (1978)

Gino Vannelli - I Just Wanna Stop WLCY Radio Hits
"I Just Wanna Stop" is a song by Canadian singer/songwriter Gino Vannelli. Released as a single in 1978, the song is his biggest hit single to date, reaching number one in his native Canada and number four on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. It appears on his sixth album, Brother to Brother. The song was produced by the three brothers Gino, Joe and Ross Vannelli, and written by Ross.



Download This Song

Similar Tracks

We'll Never Have to Say Goodbye Again by England Dan & John Ford Coley
On And On by Stephen Bishop
Love Will Find A Way by Pablo Cruise
Get Closer by Seals & Crofts

Similar Artists

Earth, Wind & Fire
Hall & Oates
Steely Dan
Ambrosia

1 comment:

  1. I was always a Gino fan in the mid seventies but his lack of musical consistency kind of left me unfulfilled as a fan. His extensive time away from the music industry also hurt his image with me which probably played into his lack of any musical consistency.

    ReplyDelete