The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Dec 19, 2019

The Best of Lobo On WLCY Radio Hits

The Best of Lobo On WLCY Radio Hits
Best remembered for soft-rock perennials like "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo" and "I'd Love You to Want Me," Lobo was the alias of singer/songwriter Roland Kent LaVoie, born July 31, 1943 in Tallahassee, FL. At 17 he joined the Rumors, whose ranks also included future luminaries like country-rock pioneer Gram Parsons, country-pop cut-up Jim Stafford, and noted drummer Jon Corneal.



repeat
repeat_one
shuffle
skip_previous
play_circle_filled
pause_circle_filled
skip_next
volume_up




The Best of Lobo


1. Me and You and a Dog Named Boo
2. She Didn't Do Magic
3. I'm the Only One
4. California Kid and Reemo
5. A Simple Man
6. I'd Love You to Want Me
7. A Big Red Kite
8. Don't Expect Me to Be Your Friend
9. It Sure Took a Long, Long Time
10. How Can I Tell Her
11. Rock and Roll Days
12. Goodbye Is Just Another Word
13. There Ain't No Way
14. Love Me for What I Am
15. Standing At the End of the Line
16. Rings
17. Don't Tell Me Goodnight
18. Would I Still Have You
19. Where Were You When I Was Falling In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment