The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Dec 27, 2016

Linda Scott - I've Told Ev'ry Little Star on The Complete Hits Of Linda Scott (1961)

Linda Scott - I've Told Ev'ry Little Star 1961 WLCY RADIO HITS
"I've Told Every Little Star" is a popular song with music by Jerome Kern and lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II, published in 1932. The song was introduced in the musical play, Music in the Air. It has since been recorded by many artists.

The best-known recording is the 1961 hit by Linda Scott, titled "I've Told Every Little Star", which reached number three on the U.S. Pop charts and also reached the top ten in New Zealand and South Africa. In an audition scene in the film Mulholland Drive, the Linda Scott recording was used for the voice of the auditioning actress (Melissa George). The Linda Scott version also features as the title song of The Girl (2012). This version was sampled by rapper Mac Miller on his 2011 single "Knock Knock".

Download This Song

Similar Tracks

Sweet Talkin' Guy by The Chiffons
Be My Baby by Ronettes
I Can't Stay Mad At You by Skeeter Davis
I Only Want To Be With You by Dusty Springfield
Raindrops by Dee Clark
Where The Boys Are by Connie Francis

Similar Artists

Little Peggy March
Roy Orbison
The Poni-Tails
Ritchie Valens

1 comment: