The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Nov 2, 2018

Cher Lloyd - None Of My Business

"None of My Business" is a song by English singer and songwriter Cher Lloyd, released on 19 October 2018 by the Universal Music Group. The song was announced in a video posted to the artist's social media on 16 October 2018, revealing an introduction clip and release date for the single.



The track is featured on Lloyd's upcoming third album, currently untitled. The song is Lloyd's first single in two years. It incorporates "breezy production courtesy of Hitimpulse" and lyrically features Lloyd making it "very clear that she has moved on from a former flame". Post-release of the song, Lloyd stated that "I've waited so long for people to finally listen to my new music, which I've worked so hard for a long time, and think 'None Of My Business' is a perfect taste for what's to come - I have never been so excited in my life to present my new music.



No comments:

Post a Comment