The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Apr 11, 2017

Michael Jackson - She's Out Of My Life on HIStory: Past, Present And Future (1980)

Michael Jackson - She's Out Of My Life on HIStory: Past, Present And Future
"She's Out of My Life" is a song written by American songwriter Tom Bahler and performed by American recording artist Michael Jackson. Although it has been claimed that Bahler wrote the song about the late Karen Carpenter, Bahler stated, "The fact is, I had already written that song by the time Karen and I became romantic. That song was written more about Rhonda Rivera... Rhonda and I had been together for two years, and it was after we broke up that I started dating Karen." The song has been covered by a variety of artists, including Patti LaBelle, Ginuwine, 98°, S Club 7, Barbara Mandrell, Daniel Evans, Nina, Willie Nelson, Josh Groban, and Karel Gott.



Download This Song

Similar Artists

Jackson 5
The Jacksons
Stevie Wonder
The Temptations
The Bee Gees

No comments:

Post a Comment