The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Jan 30, 2017

The O'Jays - Use Ta Be My Girl - on So Full Of Love (1978)

The O'Jays - Use Ta Be My Girl
"Use ta Be My Girl" is a song by R&B vocal group The O'Jays. Released from their hit 1978 album, So Full of Love, it became a huge crossover hit. The song spent five weeks at number one on the R&B singles chart. It also peaked at number four on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. "Use ta Be My Girl" became one of their biggest and most familiar hits by The O'Jays. The song has also been certified by the RIAA as a Million-Seller.



Download This Song

Similar Tracks

Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got) by The Four Tops
Forever Mine by The O'Jays
Stairway to Heaven by The O'Jays
You Are Everything by The Stylistics

Similar Artists

Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
The Spinners
Teddy Pendergrass
The Intruders

No comments:

Post a Comment