The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Nov 30, 2016

Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want) on The Best Of Barrett Strong: 20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection (1960)

Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want) on The Best Of Barrett Strong - WLCY Radio Hits
"Money (That's What I Want)" is a song written by Tamla founder Berry Gordy and Janie Bradford that became the first hit record for Gordy's Motown enterprise. The song was recorded in 1959 by Barrett Strong for the Tamla label, distributed nationally on Anna Records. It went on to be covered by many artists, including the Beatles in 1963 and the Flying Lizards in 1979.



Download This Song

Similar Tracks

Hit The Road Jack by Ray Charles
What'd I Say (Part I) by Ray Charles
What'd I Say (Live: L.A. 9/20/64) by Ray Charles
Twistin' The Night Away by Sam Cooke
Ain't Too Proud To Beg by The Temptations
Hold On, I'm Comin' by Sam & Dave

Similar Artists

Ray Charles
Sam Cooke
Sam & Dave
Jackie Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment