The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Jan 2, 2015

Don Williams - I Believe In You (1980)

Don Williams - I Believe In You (1980)
"I Believe in You" is a song written by Roger Cook and Sam Hogin, and recorded by American country music artist Don Williams. It was released in August 1980 as the first single and title track from the album I Believe in You. The song became Don Williams' eleventh number 1 on the country chart. The single stayed at number 1 for two weeks and spent 12 weeks on the country chart. "I Believe in You" would be Don Williams' only Top 40 entry, where it peaked at number 24. It was also hit in Australia, New Zealand and Europe.


repeat repeat_one shuffle skip_previous play_circle_filled pause_circle_filled skip_next volume_up

No comments:

Post a Comment